What is the sleepwear made from?
- The lightweight fabric is made from 68% bamboo, 27% cotton and 5% elastane.
- The fabric is impregnated with HHL Technology Vital Protection – a revolutionary insect protection that is OEKO-TEX® approved.
What is the anti-insect technology?
- HHL Technology Vital Protection – a revolutionary insect protection that is OEKO-TEX® approved.
- It is 90% effective against many biting insects, including mosquitoes, midges, ticks, bed bugs, sand flies and fleas – helping against insect-borne disease such as malaria.
- The treatment is invisible and odourless, with no unpleasant feel or effect to the fabric.
How does the anti-insect technology work?
- HHL Technology Vital Protection is tightly bound to the fabric fibres before the sleepwear is made, and independently tested. The fabric keeps insects away, as their nervous system senses the treatment and are deterred.
- The active ingredient is permethrin, a synthetic version of a naturally occurring organic protection found in certain flowers. It is extensively used as an effective way of controlling insects around the world, including clothing products. It is also widely used in topical creams.
How long does the anti-insect technology last?
- HHL Technology Vital Protection is tightly bound to the fabric fibres before the sleepwear is made, which makes the anti-insect technology long-lasting. It also makes the sleepwear odour resistant, which means you don’t have to wash it as often as normal clothing, making it more convenient for you and also better for the environment!
- When you eventually decide to wash it, we expect the anti-insect feature to last 20+ washes depending on how you care for the sleepwear.
- We have designed the sleepwear to be very comfy so that you can continue using it as normal clothing even after the anti-insect feature washes off. However, if you prefer, you can return the set back to us to get a discount on your next set, and we will recycle the old set.
How do you care for the sleepwear?
- The sleepwear can be machine washed, we recommend washing separately on a cool cycle at 30 degrees or below.
- Don’t tumble dry – we recommend hanging the sleepwear so it doesn't crease.
What's included in a set of sleepwear?
- Each set includes an anti-insect top with thumb holes, trousers with stirrups and zipped pockets, socks, and a 2-in-1 pillow case & storage bag which has a smaller zipped pocket within it for valuables. The top and trousers can be attached together to form a onesie.
- The anti-insect fabric is breathable, sweat wicking, odour resistant, anti-static, lightweight and has temperature control properties.
Is the sleepwear hot to sleep in?
- The sleepwear fabric is lightweight and made from bamboo which is naturally breathable, sweat wicking, and has temperature control properties. This means it adapts to different climates, so when it is hot it will keep you cool.
What size should I get?
- Our sizes are unisex. For women we recommend to choose a size smaller than you would normally choose. See our Sizing tab for more information.
How is the sleepwear packaged?
- The sleepwear comes in a box made from 80% recycled materials and 20% wood from sustainable sources, which are registered with the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC).
Do you offer free shipping and returns?
- We offer free Standard UK delivery and free returns within 14 days of you receiving your order. See our Shipping tab for more information.
For any other questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.